Evolvere focuses on making investments in Latin-American and Spanish companies with significant potential for value creation through operational improvements, organic and M&A growth (consolidation and internationalization)
In general, Evolvere targets market-leading companies with a track record of generating positive and growing EBITDA and operating cash flow, and operate in sectors showing solid growth rates as a result of their exposure to the rapid expansion of middle classes in the region and the positive general economic outlook.
Evolvere specifically targets equity investments of US$30 mm to US$150 mm in mid-market companies in Latin America and Spain.
The firm focuses on the following sectors where it can leverage the team’s investment and operating experience: Consumer & Retail, Healthcare, Agri-Business & Food, Business Services, Specialty Manufacturing and Transportation & Logistics.
Typical investment situations where Evolvere participates include:
– Companies with opportunities for operational improvement.
– Consolidation/build up processes.
– Internationalization of operations
– Family owned business in need of strong and active ownership to face their next stage of development and/or to mitigate succession problems.
– Involvement of management teams in the capital of the company (MBOs).